Submit a support ticket
Before you can started using this add-on on your website, there are a few steps you must complete:
1. Install concrete5 on your server
If you've not done so already, go ahead and grab the latest copy of concrete5 and get it installed on your webserver (local or remote). Full instructions on how best to do this can be found on https://www.concrete5.org/.
2. Install the Add-on
This add-on can be installed in one of 2 ways:
- Connect your site to the marketplace
Check out this guide on how to connect your site to the marketplace - http://www.concrete5.org/marketplace/how_to_instal...
Once your concrete5 install is ready to rock, simply unzip the add-on and place it in the root packages directory within your install. Next, log in to your website and then click on Extend concrete5 from under the Dashboard menu. You will now see the package awaiting install; click Install. After several seconds a message should appear telling you the package has been successfully installed.
3. Using the Add-on
This add-on uses file sets as a way to show your various files/documents on the front end of your site for your users.
To use this add-on simply:
- Create a 'file set' and add your files/documents to this file set
- Add the 'Documents' block to your page
- Select your file set from the 'drop down' menu
- Select your template; 'Table', 'List' or 'Basic'
- Choose which 'options' you wish to display
- Change any 'colors' to match your brand (optional)
- Set Title
- File Size
- File Type
- Sorting - table view only
- Striping - table view only
- Title Color
- Description Color
- Meta Color
- Button Color
- Background Color